Terms & Conditions of Sale
- Parts available in stock are subject to prior sale.
- Orders for parts in stock received by 4:00 PM EST will normally ship the next business day via USPS ground.
- Emax Dist. Corp reserves the right to reject, cancel, correct, or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever
- If any price was incorrectly displayed on our Web Site for any of our products, we will provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price.
- Advertisements on Emax Dist. Corp Web Site are invitations to make offers to purchase products and services on the Web Site and are not offers to sell. A Purchase order form completed and delivered through our web site constitutes your offer to purchase the products or services referenced in your order. Your order will be deemed to be accepted only if and when we send a shipping notice by mail. This shipping notice email constitutes our acceptance of your order and forms a legally binding contract with Emax Dist. Corp.
- Notice for California Customers. Proposition 65: Warning: This Product contains a chemical know to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
- Orders over $100.00 in value (excluding any applicable sales tax) will be shipped free of charge to the mainland United States. (Additional Charges apply for shipments to Alaska, Hawaii & Puerto Rico)
- Orders under $100.00 in value will be charged a flat rate of $ 10.50 for USPS ground service to anywhere in the mainland United States. Except for Oversized parts (wiring ducts, din rail, etc.) They will have extra freight costs.
- If another type of carrier is desired, please indicate the company and your account number that we can bill for this service at the final checkout page when placing your order.
Emax Dist. Corp requires a minimum order value of $35.00 (US dollars) excluding any freight charges or applicable sales tax.
- Order online or call (678) 827-2483 where our Customer Service Department is available Monday thru Friday, 8 to 4PM EST.
- All orders received by Emax Dist. Corp will be confirmed upon request by email. The pricing online applies to all internet or phone orders.
- Orders received online will be processed as soon as received into the Emax Dist. Corp business system
- Orders submitted overnight, on weekends, national and company holidays will be entered into the Emax Dist. Corp system the next business day.
Backorders: We will notify of back orders and expected delivery dates within 24 hours of placing an order. All backorders will be shipped prepaid if the order value is over $100.
All U.S. shipments are FOB Florida
- Prices do not include Sales tax, VAT, IGP or other export destination taxes.
- Emax Dist. Corp will charge and add sales tax for sales in Florida or any other tax imposed by law on the sale of any part where required.
- Florida tax-exempt customers must submit their tax exemption certificate to avoid tax.
- All sales tax charged by Emax Dist. Corp will be submitted to the relevant taxing authority in accordance with tax laws and is not refundable by Emax Dist. Corp
- We do not add or collect sales tax for other states. It is the customer’s responsibility to pay appropriate sales tax to your state where necessary.
An extra charge will be made for special packing
- Returns will be accepted for parts purchased within 30 days and that are in original packaging, in resalable conditions.
- All return goods require a return authorization from Emax Corp. Return requests must be send to our Web Site, accompanied by copy of original invoice. A Customer Service Representative will contact the buyer within 24 hours
- The minimum credit value of the material being returned must be $50 or over, except in case of Emax shipping error.
- All goods returned for credit are to be returned freight prepaid by the buyer to the address indicated on the return goods authorization provided by Emax Corp
- Credit will be issued at the same price at which purchased, less a 20% restocking fee.
- Emax Dist. Corp will not accept returns of Wire Duct, Din Rail & Tools. It may also refuse to accept returns for products deemed "made to order", at it's discretion.
- Emax Dist. Corp is liable only for the cost of defective product. Carriers are responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit. Any claims for shortages should be made with Emax Dist. Corp within 48 hours after receipt of your shipment.
- All Emax Dist. Corp products carry a one year warranty from date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship (assuming normal and proper usage). If a product proves defective in materials and workmanship within one year from the date of purchase Emax Dist. Corp will repair or replace it.
- Emax Dist. Corp sole liability and the Buyers sole remedy is limited to either: (1) repair or replacement of the defective parts or goods; or (2) if after a reasonable number of attempts Emax Dist. Corp is unable to provide you with a product that meets the above warranty we will refund the purchase price for that product.
- For those products sold by Emax Dist. Corp but manufactured by a third party, we make no express warranties whatsoever and all such products are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. However Emax Dist. Corp will try to pass along the benefit of any warranties provided by the third-party manufacturer.
- Emax Dist. Corp warranties do not apply to products that have been subject to abnormal use or conditions, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized repair, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, improper installation or other acts which are not Emax Dist. Corp fault, including damage caused in shipping.
- The Emax Dist. Corp warranty does not apply to any product that has been damaged by external causes such as fire, flood, sand, dirt, lightning, exposure to weather, acts of God, theft, improper use of any electrical source or connection to a product not recommended in writing for interconnection by us.
- Emax Dist. Corp does not assume any responsibility for byer’s product design, installation or operation.